Quickbooks Accounting 2010/11 crashes when trying to change printer settings Error Code 14527 58292

Options
Maurie
Maurie Member Posts: 2

When I go to print i get an error saying 'the selected paper size is not supported by this printer'

Over the weekend I began receiving this error message after uninstalling an Epson printer driver. Funny thing is, I'm not trying to print to the Epson but only to PDF. When I go to File>Printer Setup, it immediately errors with error code 14527 58292 and shuts down the program.

I have tried reinstalling Acrobat and Quickbooks to no avail.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Comments

• Lax
    Lax Alumni Posts: 58
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Maurie,

Thank you for the post.

Sorry to hear that.

Few questions :
    what operating system are you using there?
    were there any updates installed recently?

Here are few suggestions you can try:
    please ensure that your physical printer has a green tick next to it (note the screen shot below)
    if it doesn't please right click on the printer and select the option set as default printer.

option 2: delete the printer files
    you can find the printer files by opening my computer-> Local drive (C;) -> program data
    (if the program data file is hidden  click on view and tick the box "Hidden Items")

double click on the intuit folder-> Quickbooks 10/11 
    locate the file "QBPRINT.QBP" and right click on it and select the option delete.

reopen the Quickbooks program and try again to save it as a PDF

keep us posted on the outcome

• Amy_6806314
    Amy_6806314 Member Posts: 17
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm having the same problem with just one computer on our network.

We're running windows 7 professional, and have Reckon Accounts 2014 Premier Edition.

I have tried to locate the file "QBPRINT.QBP" to no avail. It doesn't seem to exist on this system!

I have set the correct printer as the default. I've done all sorts of troubleshooting over the past few months (including trawling through the support pages), and I'm still no further ahead.

All we want to do is email invoices, and we can't even do that!
  • Amy_6806314
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm having the same problem with just one computer on our network.

We're running windows 7 professional, and have Reckon Accounts 2014 Premier Edition.

I have tried to locate the file "QBPRINT.QBP" to no avail. It doesn't seem to exist on this system!

I have set the correct printer as the default. I've done all sorts of troubleshooting over the past few months (including trawling through the support pages), and I'm still no further ahead.

All we want to do is email invoices, and we can't even do that!
  • Amy_6806314
    edited May 2015
    Options
    UPDATE: I have done a fresh install of Reckon. No change. Still having the same problem.

RECKON - PLEASE HELP. THIS IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING.