which report does the ATO need to have with the Payment summaries

Options
Maria Ann Randell
Maria Ann Randell Member Posts: 1
edited February 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have created the EmpDupe file which is ready to be sent to the ATO but where do I find the summary report which also needs to be sent? Is it the employees earning report that needs to go.
Kind regards
Maria

Comments

• Shannon Sciuto
    Shannon Sciuto Member Posts: 98
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi Maria, 

Just the Empdupe file needs to be uploaded.  No additional report needs to be sent.  

If you were posting the payment summaries then you would also need to provide a payment summary report but as you're uploading the empdupe file, no additional report is required. 

Cheers,

Shannon
    Cinch Administration
  • Trevor Watson
    Trevor Watson Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi Maria

If you mean the Taxable Payments Annual Report (only applicable to the construction industry). Then from

Suppliers/Tax Activities/Process Taxable Payments

Select the correct year 2014-2015, ensure the correct suppliers(sub contractors) are ticked, if all correct hit export.

Cheers

• Valerie_7636744
    Valerie_7636744 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi Trevor,

I am struggling to include all the information the Tax Office requires ie: Address, ABN, Phone Etc into the Taxable Payments Annual Report - is there any way to do this please. 
  • Trevor Watson
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi Valerie

I just had a look at my info and I've submitted it without phone numbers and ABNs of some suppliers, the only time RA threw up an error was when I didn't have a supplier address entered. Rectifying that was just a case of entering one in the supplier details (via the supplier centre) then running the report again. It was accepted by the ATO business portal without the supplier ABNs and phone numbers too.

• Valerie_7636744
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi Trevor,
    So you have lodged the Taxable Payments Annual Report via the ATO business portal without Supplier addresses, ABN's or phone numbers?? I upgraded to Reckon Accounts Premier 2014 just to alleviate completing the TPAR by hand as have quite a few companies to do, so just surprised the Reckon report doesn't mirror the ATO paper one. Am concerned will come back unaccepted and then back to the manual reporting.Ugh!!! Many thanks for your input though and will let you know how I go.
  • Trevor Watson
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi Valerie

All suppliers had to have addresses, but some were missing phone #s & ABNs

• Valerie_7636744
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi Trevor,

Sorry to be a nuisance, but my Reckon TPAR does not show addresses. Were you able to modify your report to show that detail??