Unable to email payslips

Options
Natalie Shliapnikoff
Natalie Shliapnikoff Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited August 2016 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

I am unable to email payslips from Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2015 this week for one of the companies. The other two companies payslips emailed as usual. For the third company, no new employees have been added and the first record does have a valid email. Last fortnight there was no issue in emailing, this week I can't email payslips from any period. Any suggestions as to what is wrong?

I select File / select forms to email / payslips. All the records appear and are selected. Then I hit the OK button and the following screen shows none of the selected records and the message in the box below is"Currently there are no forms marked to be sent.  To mark a form to be emailed, display the form and select the To be emailed checkbox."

I have no idea as to has gone wrong. I've even tried selecting one employee record and the problem still exists.

Any ideas? Please help

Comments

• Jamaiel_6490508
    Jamaiel_6490508 Reckon Staff Posts: 74 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi Natalie, 

Welcome to Reckon Community!

This might be being caused by a corrupt email that was pending to be sent. What you need to do is to refresh the Send Forms window by:
    1. Click File | Send Forms
    2. Then click on ESC on your keyboard
    3. Repeat 1 and 2 until the Send Forms window is populated
    When populated, send your emails and for the old ones, either Remove or Send. The aim is to clear this window.

Hope it helps!

Kind Regards,

Jamaiel
  • Natalie Shliapnikoff
    Natalie Shliapnikoff Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Thank you so much for your help it did work but just though others might be interested it took around 25 times of going through those steps before the field populated.