ReckonAccounts Personal 2013 Windows 7 to Windows 10 - Unable to Start New Computer / Software
Have just updated to Windows 10 and am using Personal 2013. The Reckon program will not open but gives the following message "This does not appear to be the same computer that your software was originally installed on. You will need to contact Reckon to update your Licence".
By the way it is the same computer - no changes there except that I have migrated from 7 to 10.
I have tried to log on as the Administrator but still comes up with the same message - don't appear to be able to get around this.
PS can we reload the original software?
Any suggestions greatly received.
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 114 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 11 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 906 Payroll Premier
- 79 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community