Window Accounts Launcher has stopped working - Print related

Options
Mark_7877782
Mark_7877782 Member Posts: 3
I am running Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2015 on a Dell Computer using windows 10. I have upgraded from Quicken 2007.

When attempting to print a report and error occurs under the heading "Windows Accounts Launcher has stopped working". This program then has to be closed down.

The error message also comes up when I go into printer setup or print analysis. I never had the problem with my previous version. I have contacted Reckon and they offered a solution that is relevent to ACER computers otherwise post to this site. A solution would be appreciated

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Mark,

Welcome to the Reckon Community!

First thing I'd recommend is to try running Personal Plus with administrator privileges. Right click the Personal Plus icon then select Run as Administrator.
    Restart your PC and then retry.

Let me know if the problem persists after this.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mark_7877782
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Rav,

Unfortunately, that did not work.

Mark
  • Babi
    Babi Alumni Posts: 75
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hello Mark,

Thank you for posting!

I reckon you might have to do clean reinstall in that case, please try below KB and let me know.

http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4815

Regards,

Babi

• Mark_7877782
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Babi,

The clean reinstall seems to have worked and it now lets me print reports.  Have an issue with re registering but will contact by phone.

Thanks

Mark
  • Babi
    Babi Alumni Posts: 75
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for letting us know, Great!!

Regards,

Babi