Can't activate Personal Plus 2016 on internet

Barry O'Donnell_7879764
Barry O'Donnell_7879764 Member Posts: 6
Am trying to activate upgrade to personal Plus 2016 but can't activate on internet. (It's Saturday so no support.)  My internet is active and have tried with both Chrome and Explorer on. Am I stopped until Monday?

Comments

• Kel Luke
    Kel Luke Member Posts: 32
    edited February 2017
    Barry,

I think you might be stuck until Monday. For some reason Reckon updates don't always auto activate and you need to get a licence number or a key from the help desk to activate. I seem to recall I had this problem and had to get assistance from Reckon. For a software provider sometimes the product or the service is rather poor. It's a pity they have no competitors.  

Regards,
    Kel Luke
  • Barry O'Donnell_7879764
    edited November 2015
    Thanks Kel
  • Ross_Aitken
    Ross_Aitken Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited November 2015

Thanks for the warning. I was planning to update to Personal Plus 2016 this weekend. Looks like it would be safer to put it off until Monday.

Sorry this doesn't help you situation, Barry.

• Ross_Aitken
    Ross_Aitken Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited November 2015

Barry,

There is a post from Bob Muirhead 2 weeks ago re installation and registering. His point 3 says that he experienced a delay between when he installed and when he could successfully register. Might be your problem also.

edited November 2015
    Thanks Ross.  Very impressed by the responses I have received.  My first time using this group.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi there Barry,
    Glad to have you on board with the Reckon Community.

I'm really sorry to hear there were difficulties in activating your upgrade to Personal Plus 2016.

Were there any error messages (or anything else) appearing when you were trying to activate over the weekend?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

edited November 2017
    Hi Rav,  Thanks to everyone.  Have finally phoned and activated manually.