HELP! ABA file problems

Options
Accounts_7898251
Accounts_7898251 Member Posts: 1
HELP! I have been trying to grab a new online ABA file that I created and it keeps giving me the previous weeks. Has anyone encountered this and knows what to do?

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Accounts.  Physically, I don't believe that this is possible.  The likely solutions are:
    1.  You haven't actually created the file yet.  Is it still showing in preview which would support that point of view?
    2.  You have actually saved it in a different location.
    3.  You have used the same name for the file as last week - I guess that is not the case or you will have picked up the date discrepancy.
    Which version of Reckon are you using?
    If you have printed out a copy of the preview, you will have all of the necessary details. Depending on which bank you use, you may be able to go back to the bank file that you submitted within Internet Banking last week and edit it to reflect this week's figures.
    John L G.
  • Theresa Cocking
    Theresa Cocking Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    Options
    We have the same problem above. We processed pays on Wed 18.07.18 and it gave us the previous week ABA file. Rang Reckon helpline and they cannot give us a solution as yet. We created the ABA file which was our payroll but it needed reformatting by our bank to process. Has anyone encountered this lately and know what to do ....