BAS Report

Options
Sarah Smith
Sarah Smith Member Posts: 4
I am working with Reckon Accounts and Business 2015 and when I go into generate the BAS report it does not bring up any figures. I am sure that all of the categories have the correct GST code applied to them. Can someone please let me know how to fix this? Thanks :)

Comments

• Kathy_8028595
    Kathy_8028595 Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi Sarah,
    Click onto the actual button on the BAS report eg. G1, G10, G11 etc,  make sure the appropriate Tax Codes are ticked,  I have had this occur whereby the codes are not applied and I have had to go back in and re-apply them.  Also, check your dates and year are correct .  Hope this helps.
    Thanks,
    Kathy Magill
  • Sarah Smith
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Is this in the actual BAS report bit. Where you can print the BAS report? Thanks for you reply.
  • Kathy_8028595
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes, under Supplier, Tax Activities, Manage Tax, then when you run the Simplified BAS/IAS, just make sure all the buttons have been ticked for the Tax Codes applicable.
    Thanks,
    Kathy Magill
  • Sarah Smith
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Im not sure we are looking at the same version. I am going into Reports > Business > BAS Reportimage.
  • Kathy_8028595
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi Sarah,
    Sorry, I have Reckon Accounts Premier - but you might try looking at your tax code list, and making sure all the tax codes are active. 
    Thanks,
    Kathy Magill
  • Sarah Smith
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Can anyone help me out please??
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

We don't seem to be on the same page.  Here's my view of the same screen:

Can't explain why they are different.

Please try these steps:
    1. Create a fresh backup of your datafile
    2. Validate and SuperValidate your file - File > File Operations > Validate (hold down Ctrl key as you press Validate for SuperValidate)
    3. Check the result
    4. If problem persists, uninstall and re-install the programme.  
    regards,
    John