Transaction cancelled error

Tracy Dell
Tracy Dell Member Posts: 2
I have been using Personal plus annual subscription for nearly 9 years. I'm a bit hit and miss using it. I often do 1-6 months transactions in one hit before I open it again. When I upgraded to 2016 it worked for a few days while I finalised tax for 14/15 but now when I open it I keep getting "Transfer cancelled" error messages. I have tried opening a earlier back-up, uninstalling the program and reinstalling the 2016 version. I've tried cancelling my transfers between my accounts and recreating them. Nothing seems to work. It's making the program un-usable as 75% of my transactions from my saving account are transfers to other accounts and all my transactions to my children's accounts are transfers in from savings. Can anyone offer any suggestions.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Welcome to the Community Tracy,

I've found a KB referring to the 'Transfer Cancelled' message here which might be useful - http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4795

In the first instance can you please try reinstalling using the ISsetup.exe method outlined in the article above

Please let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tracy Dell
    Tracy Dell Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2016
    I did reinstall a second time and it all seems to working fine this time. Thanks