sales order fullfillment worksheet & selecting template for the pick list

Options
Dayle O'Callaghan
Dayle O'Callaghan Member Posts: 4
edited February 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
We have managed to print a pick list from the sales order fullfillment worksheet, however it defaults to the standard reckon pick list template. We have copied it & tailored it to our own requirements and made the reckon template inactive, but it still prints to this template, rather than the new one.
Can any one help with how we get it to print to the new pick list template created as we cannot tailor the reckon template to suit our needs and I cannot find any field to select the template used when printing?

Comments

• Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi Dayle,

This is done on the sales order on the top right corner of the screen.  What ever template was selected when you last save the transaction is the one it will print to.  Just go and change it to your template and save.  Then print.

Regards,
    Shane.
  • Dayle O'Callaghan
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi Shane,

Pls read my question again. I am not referring to a sales order but the sales order fullfillment worksheet - please see attached image for how this is accessed, thanks.

• Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Sorry about that.  You can set that template in the Preferences under Sales and Customers.image

Regards,
    Shane.
  • Dayle O'Callaghan
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Awesome Thanks