Full Verification Backup Reckon Accounts Premier 2015

Options
Carmel Kavanagh
Carmel Kavanagh Member Posts: 3
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I having trouble doing a full verification backup. It gets to about 55% complete and then the message comes up that it is working but not responding. Last night a message came up about building data and contacting technical support. I don't have any problems doing a partial verification. I have only being using Reckon for a couple of months and prior to me starting backups weren't happening. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Carmel

Comments

• Carmel Kavanagh
    Carmel Kavanagh Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sorry No it is Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2015 Thanks Carmel
  • DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    Options
    When the file is quite large (maybe years of data in the one file or high volumes of data, check file size by selecting Ctl 1) a full verification backup can take a long time and seems to stop working. I have had files that take up to an hour to run. If this happens I usually opt for a general backup. 
    Another problem slowing it down might be the location where you are backing up, it is much easier to backup onto the hard drive and copy or upload elsewhere if have problems. 
    Your backup and verification time depends on your file, your computer and your internet speed if uploading.