How do I deactivate a Reckon Accounts licence so I can use it on a replacement computer?

Jacqui_6964110
Jacqui_6964110 Member Posts: 4
We are using Reckon Accounts Premier 2016 with 5 licences installed. My computer died so have purchased a new one but now Reckon won't activate because it thinks my crashed computer is still a current licence.  We tried to de-install Reckon from an active PC hoping it would release the licence but of course that didn't work!  
There is not one single article I can find on here which supplies instructions on how to kill an old install licence so I can install it on a new PC.  
Please enlighten me with your suggestions !  
Thank you

Comments

• DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    If you use the automated phone registration or the online registration you will have problems with this. You can call Reckon to register by phone and talk to support to register it.

• Jacqui_6964110
    Jacqui_6964110 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2016
    Thank you DebonAir.  I honestly thought I'd have to pay for support but when I rang I wasn't charged.  I told them there is not one single support article on this problem but now at least people can know that all they have to do is phone support and they will active it for them.  Thanks very much :-)