Both XRO and BWX are ASX listed but Personal Plus won't find them.

Options
Christopher Millhouse
Christopher Millhouse Member Posts: 6
I am using Reckon Account Personal Plus 2017.  I have two shares in my portfolio that won't automatically update.  Those shares are BWX.AX and XRO.AX.  My other shares update just fine.  I have tried searching your database using the Look Up.  Apparently they don't exist.  They certainly do.  Got a fix?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Christopher,

Can you please post a screenshot of the current setup/settings for each share?

Also, have either of the shares become unticked in the download quotes list?

Launch One Step Update and on the Settings screen click on Select quotes
    Go down the list and make sure the shares are ticked.  
    Click OK and continue with the update.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Christopher Millhouse
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Neither of the missing shares appear on that screen.  So there's a problem.  And they can't be unticked if they are not there.  When I try to add them I am told that they already exist. Here is the BWX being not there.  I won't bother with the other.
  • Neil_6428218
    Neil_6428218 Reckon Staff Posts: 88 Reckon Staff
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Christopher,

Those two Securities may be either Hidden or haven't been selected to be included in the Watch List (if you don't currently own any Shares).

Click Investing Menu > Security List

If you can't see those two Shares in the list, click Options > View Hidden Securities

If they are Hidden they will have a hand icon on the left of the Symbol (like the below Screenshot).
    Highlight the Security and then click Hide up the top, the icon will now be removed.

(If you don't currently own Shares, make sure the Watch column has a tick in it).

You should now be able to follow Rav's post above to make sure they are included in the One Step Update. 

Regards
    Neil

• Christopher Millhouse
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The securities were not hidden.  I owned them.  But they were not on the Watch List.  I have now included them on the Watch List and voila!  They are now updating.  I note that I have other shares that I own and are not on the Watch List and they update just fine.  Go figure.