Personal Plus 2017 - Help please on selecting account type and setting up an account for tracking an

peter.lang
peter.lang Member Posts: 87
Personal Plus 2017 - Guidance please on selecting account type and setting up an account for tracking an Industry super fund in pension phase?

Comments

• peter.lang
    edited February 2017
    I want to set up two accounts (one for wife and one for self) to track our Retirement Income funds in an Industry fund.  All our funds are in pensions phase, so the 'Superannuation' account type does not seem to be suitable for the task.  The latest User guide http://www.reckon.com.au/Documents/Guides/2015_RA_Personal_User_Guide.pdf seems to be for the 2015 version and it does not appear to explain how to set up and maintain an account to track retirement funds in an Industry fund in pension phase.
  • peter.lang
    edited February 2017
    Hi David,

Thank you for your help

The specific concern is that I want to set up two accounts for Industry Funds in pension phase.  This is very different from accumulation phase.  I haven't done this before and am not familiar with the "Superannuation" type or the "Single Managed Fund" type.  I haven't found guidance on how to set up for pension phase.  I don't understand the pro's and cons of each type.

Two specific additional questions are:
    1. Can Superannuation and Single Managed Fund types download unit prices?
    2. Can historic unit prices be loaded from csv files?  How?

Where can I find explanation of the differences between the account types, when to use each, and guidance on how to set up and use them?