I can only describe Reckon one as wrecking ones patience, what a pathetic program

Options
Gary Mason
Gary Mason Member Posts: 6
edited August 2019 in Reckon One
Nothing works keeps on locking me out I've had enough of this rubbish 6 weeks of pure frustration and will tell everyone I know to steer clear of this product and not be sucked in like me 

Comments

• Gary Mason
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Is it the new cloud version?
  • Gary Mason
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Kevin how do you send multiple invoices to a single customer on a monthly statement, that's just one of the many issues I have  
  • Gary Mason
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yes I have it open in multiple tabs, but only one user, I don't think its the program for my small business as suggested by the sales people at Reckon, any ideas on a simple system that works
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Very sorry to hear you feel that way Gary,

Reckon One has definitely come a long way, but we're well aware that we've still got a way to go in terms of some functionality and features. We're confident it's a very well rounded solution and leads the way in terms of value. Reckon One is an evolving solution and receives updates roughly 2, sometimes 3, times per month which further expands and builds on it.

In regard to customer statements, yes it's not there yet and we're aware of both the need and demand for this feature. The latest word I have is that this will be first candidate to be addressed now that the team is back on board.

You've mentioned you're experiencing many issues, could you give us some more detail on this so that we may be able to help out or at least provide some info at the very least.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gary Mason
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Thanks Andrew for your advice and comments it has made me feel less frustrated 
  • Gary Mason
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Understand what you're saying Rav, but I cannot run a quality customer focused business that acts and looks professional with Reckon one in its current form