Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2016 not updating NZX Share prices

Options
Peter Thompson
Peter Thompson Member Posts: 3
It appears that the NZX Share prices have not been updated recently, the last share price being listed at 31st January 2017. My Online services licence does not expire until 8/08/2018.
What is the issue here?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Peter,

Does this issue affect all your NZ shares or a select few?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Peter Thompson
    edited February 2017
    Options
    All of my NZX Shares are affected.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Thanks Peter,

Just tested it here on Personal Plus 2017 on a few shares and some updated without a problem and a couple exhibited the same issue as what you've described. 

Let me make some inquiries around this with the Dev team and I'll come back to you with more info.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi again Peter,

We're getting in touch with the NZX on determining where the point of failure is and how it's occurred.

I'll update you again once I have further word on resolution.

Thanks
    Rav

• Rav
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Peter,

The NZX have confirmed there was an issue with their Secure File Transfer Protocol which caused data to be unavailable.

Issue has been resolved and share data from last night should now be available.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers
    Rav

• Peter Thompson
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Rav,

I have now received the share price data for 7th February okay.
    Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards
    Peter