Trying to create invoice template on Reckon One - error message

Tash Schipp
Tash Schipp Member Posts: 23
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
trying to set up invoice template on new book and keep getting this error-
Error setting invoice setup details
Length of LOB data (259799) to be replicated exceeds configured maximum 65536.
The statement has been terminated.  
Need help

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2017
    Hi Tash, 

Just a simple one to start with, does the problem persist after logging out of the book and back in?

Have you been able to create an invoice successfully on a previous occasion or is this your first?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tash Schipp
    edited March 2017
    I am trying to set up the invoice template. I cannot do an invoice until that is sorted
  • LyndaC
    LyndaC Member Posts: 53
    edited May 2020

Hi Tash,

I noticed your new to Reckon one.  Have you looked at the simple training videos they have on the reckon site.  They are really quite informative when your a new user.  To find them on the main Reckon page go to, More, then click on Training, scroll to you see the Reckon One Training (in green) then the Watch How-To videos.  You can pick exactly which item or module you are trying to do.

Good Luck

Lynda

• Tash Schipp
    edited March 2017
    I have but unfortunately it does not cover the topic of errors or how to proceed when said error arises.  
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2017
    Hi Tash,

I've just had a chat to the support team on this as it doesn't look like standard operational error message. Their recommendation is to give them a call ASAP so it can be diagnosed.

Can you please give us a buzz when you've got a chance -
    CONTACT US

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jon_7579451
    Jon_7579451 Alumni Posts: 43
    edited March 2017
    Hi Tash

This seems to be an issue when adding a logo to Reckon One invoice templates. I assume you have uploaded a logo and then tried to save when you see the error?

We are investigating the issue. In the meantime, you should be able to save settings if you remove the logo. I know this is not ideal, but will help you to continue working until a logo can be added.

Regards

Jon
    Reckon One UK
  • Jon_7579451
    Jon_7579451 Alumni Posts: 43
    edited March 2017
    Hi Tash

This issue should now be fixed. Please re-try when you have chance to and let me know how you get on.

Regards

Jon
    Reckon UK