How can I enter a password?

Nick P
Nick P Member Posts: 1
edited November 2017 in Reckon One
I originally logged in with my google account, now whenever I am inside the app and need to enter a password to make changes, it will not recognise the goole password. I have not entered any other password inside Reckon, so I have no idea what I am supposed to enter.
Furthermore, when I try and use the phone app it asks for a password... which I obviously don't have.

How can I enter a password?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    Hi Nick,

Sorry just to clarify, are you referring to the mobile app?
    Reckon Portal users who have registered with their Google or Microsoft account are currently unable to log in to the mobile app. The team are working on this and will be addressed in the next update of the app.

Apologies for the inconvenience. You can however access services on your mobile device using the browser.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mandy Eats
    Mandy Eats Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2017
    Is it possible to change the way you log into the Reckon Portal? I log int with a Mircosoft account but want to change to a set username & password. Thanks Mandy

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    Hi there Mandy, unfortunately we can't change the method of registration on your Reckon Portal account. Are you enquiring due to the inability to use the Reckon One mobile app with this method or a different reason?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mandy Eats
    Mandy Eats Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2017
    both but mainly due to the fact I have 3 different microsoft accounts & have to log out of them whilst working to log into Reckon as I seem to have issues if I am not logged into the correct microsoft account in the first place before trying to access Reckon