Taxable Payments Annual Report.

Jo SeatonJo Seaton Member Posts: 11
edited August 2019 in Accounts Business Range
I am in a building and Construction Industry and as such must make a Taxable Payments annual Report. The only way this report can be lodged through the ATO portal is if my accounting program generates it.

I need to report the subcontractors I have used and am not sure how to do this report.


  • ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,708 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Did you consult the help files? Have you set up the system to report sub contractors?
  • Jo SeatonJo Seaton Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2017
    First time that I have to do this so not sure what i have to do... ATO was no help

  • LukeLuke Reckon Staff Posts: 281
    edited August 2018
    Hi Jo,

    Please click here for step by step instructions on how to complete this.

    Hope this helps.

Sign In or Register to comment.