Invite accountant to use file

Rodney_9262579
Rodney_9262579 Member Posts: 8
edited September 2017 in Reckon One
A new client has just signed up to Reckon One and they have set me up as a user. We have not yet received an email with an invite, what needs to be done for this to happen so I can access the file? Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2017
    Hi there Rodney, welcome to the Community.

The video below outlines the process that needs to be followed for a user to successfully share their book with another user -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBsI37KjiFU

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rodney_9262579
    edited August 2017

Thanks for the info.  The last hour or so, I have been trying to create an account but after I hit Send, it sits there donuting.  I am assuming it should happen instantly. 

I have then gone out and signed in and it has been accepted.  Not sure what is happening.

Thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2017
    Hi Rodney,

Can you let me know which method you were using to register when first creating an account and running into this problem? ie. Google, Office 365 or the 'regular' option of filling in your details
    I have then gone out and signed in and it has been accepted.
    Do you experience the same behaviour when using a different browser?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rodney_9262579
    edited August 2017
    I used the filling in my details.  Not sure as I thought I would try logging in and it worked.  The creating account screen never told me that I was successful in creating an account.  I was using Chrome