Upgrade to Personal Plus 2018 however Members Area empty

MikeN
MikeN Member Posts: 3
I renewed my subscription to Personal Plus late last year.  I did receive an email announcing the availability of Personal Plus 2018.  I tried to download it yesterday, however when I log on to Reckon, my Members Area is empty.  Where can I find the Personal Plus 2018 upgrade link?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Hi MikeN,

To clarify, do you mean that Personal Plus 2018 does not appear in the dropdown list of available software downloads available to you?

Or is the Download Software option itself not available when you log in?

If its the latter, can you please let me know which browser you're using and if the same issue occurs on an alternative browser?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MikeN
    edited January 2018
    Rav, the Members Area box is empty. There is a paragraph heading "Download Software" followed by a paragraph of text. The heading is not clickable i.e it is not a link. I have tried using Edge under Windows 10, Bing, Explorer 11 under Windows 10 and the latest version of Safari under High Sierra. All with the same result.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for that Mike,
    We're getting that fixed up as we speak and I've been told it shouldn't be too far off.

Apologies for the inconvenience, I'll let you know as soon as we've get access restored.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MikeN
    edited January 2018
    Rav, it appears to be working correctly now. Thanks for the prompt response.
  • Rav
    edited January 2018
    Beat me to it! Yes access should now be restored, thanks for your patience while we got that sorted.

Cheers
    Rav