Red flag

Guillermo De Lima
Guillermo De Lima Member Posts: 3
My software is quicken personal 2012 and I have a Red Flag next to my account and I can not find the way to take it off. Thanks

Comments

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019

From the Help menu (Help > Product Help):

Add a note or follow-up flag to a register transaction

1. Open the account register that contains the transaction you want to add a note or follow-up flag to.
    2. Click anywhere in the transaction to select it.
    3. Choose Edit menu > Transaction > Notes and flags.
    4. Use the form provided to add a note and/or coloured follow-up flag to the transaction.
    5. Click OK.
    Notes
    • Reckon Accounts adds the note or flag icon in the date field of this transaction.
    • Move the mouse over the icon to view the text of the note.
    • You can assign different colours to flags, but Reckon Accounts attaches no inherent meaning by colour.
    • When the Follow up by option is selected, an alert will be put in the Alerts snapshot in the appropriate centre (for example, the My Data page of the Cash Flow Centre for a chequing or credit card account). The alert first appears on the selected day.
    • You can't add a note or follow-up flag in an investment account.

Hope this helps ?

• Guillermo De Lima
    edited February 2018
    Hi for your answer. The red flag is located just next to account name, always you can see it when you download the transaction into the account and them when you finish to classify every transaction the flag is gone, but I have not any transaction lest and the flag still there. Find attached a photo.image
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019

In the bank account "Zero Transaction Baxxxxx" Can you go to the register and click near the bottom "Download Transactions" area and to the far right and down the bottom is an up arrow.  Can you click on that and then do any transactions appear?

Robyn

• Guillermo De Lima
    edited February 2018
    Thanks but any transactions appear.
  • BigGuyGray
    BigGuyGray Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2020

Does anyone know how I can delete all the Bank Downloaded transactions in the account with a red flag beside it. I entered the wrong date in my bank and so there are many many transactions that I have already entered into the account. Appreciate assistance in my Reckon Personal Plus software.