Reckon Accounts Hosted ABA file

JO-ANNEJO-ANNE Member Posts: 196
edited February 10 in Accounts Hosted
ABA File - where does the ABA file get saved on Reckon Accounts Hosted? I've just swapped over from desktop to Hosted version

Comments

• ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    It is saved on the q drive. You can download it from here to your desktop or you can connect to your bank online from the hosted site
  • JO-ANNEJO-ANNE Member Posts: 196
    edited July 2019
    thanks Kevin, I thought that was the case, just wanted to be sure. 
  • JO-ANNEJO-ANNE Member Posts: 196
    edited July 2019
    Kevin, connecting to your bank online from hosted site - can you elaborate a bit more please
  • ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    If you select the Banking menu and Online banking centre then Go Online you can logon to your online banking from your AWS session
  • Mikaela RoweMikaela Rowe Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    How do you download the aba file from q drive to your desktop?

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,775 Administrator
    edited July 2018
    Mikaela,
    You'll need to use the Floating Toolbar to download it from your Q drive to a local destination on your PC eg. desktop.

Check out this video for more info -

• RosemaryRosemary Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2019
    Hi when I create an ABA file it is unbalanced  when I import it to the bank as it doesn't have the account to be debited, what have I missed doing inside of hosted to make sure this happens - help please.
  • Graham BoastGraham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 406 ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Hi Rosemary

Go into the Chart of Accounts right click the relevant Bank Account and edit accounts.  On the online banking details tab their is a tickbox "Include Balance Record".  For your ban, this may need to be ticked.

Graham 0409317366
    [email protected]