Estimation

Options
Samantha_9758347
Samantha_9758347 Member Posts: 10
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
Hi,
I am a new user, using Reckon One.
But I cannot find how to do an "estimation".. Am I missing a package?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi Samantha,
    Estimates functionality is available as part of the Invoices module with Reckon One. Have you subscribed to this module?

If so, check out this video on how to create and process an estimate in Reckon One -

RECKON ONE - How do I create & process an Estimate?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Samantha_9758347
    Samantha_9758347 Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Thanks Rav - I had subscribed to that module, just hadnt enabled the estimation option.

Next question - It seems that I cannot manually input invoice numbers, that Reckon automatically generates them from the Number I input as the first number in the settings.  Any way to change this?
  • Mitchell Burke
    Mitchell Burke Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I'm having the same issue! I have tried the lite and medium invoice module and it doesn't show up under Money in.

• Sean Griffiths
    Sean Griffiths Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2019
    Options
    checked the video and zero estimation tab in the day to day same as above need the functionality ASAP. or some sort of answer.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Sean
    The above video assumes you have the Invoices module and have enabled the estimates function in your book settings.

If you haven't enabled the setting yet, you can do so through Settings > Money In > Estimates > Enable

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sean Griffiths
    Sean Griffiths Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Rav,
    Awesome, thank you for the quick response.
    New to Reckon but enjoying the experience.