Unrecoverable Error when printing... I tried to print a purchase order in Accounts Hosted and get co

Craig Noble
Craig Noble Member Posts: 5
edited November 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Unrecoverable Error when printing... I tried to print a purchase order in Accounts Hosted and get code: 00064 99961 and then hosted closes. (the last successful print was a BAS statement) there have been changes here I believe? Could this have caused an issue?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi Craig,
    Are you able to print other forms from Hosted? An invoice for example ie. is this error only affecting this particular purchase order?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Craig Noble
    Craig Noble Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2018
    Hi Rav, I have tried printing the same PO from a different workstation / account with the same result. But just then I tried an older PO and it printed with success. I then tried the problem PO and it now prints. Looks like it was just a glitch in the system but seems to be ok now. Thanks for the reply.