bas report font too large on screen

Juanita MichelicJuanita Michelic Member Posts: 8
edited August 2019 in Accounts Business Range
When I create a BAS report the size of the report on the screen is too large to show all the info.  The only way to see all of the info is to print it, how can I fix this problem.

Comments

• ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Increase the screen resolution
  • Juanita MichelicJuanita Michelic Member Posts: 8
    edited February 2019
    Thank you for reply. Tried that, changed resolution through Windows this had no affect on the BAS report as you cant do this through Reckon accounts. Also I can't maximise the screen for BAS report only takes up part of the screen and the font is larger than normal.
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,790 Administrator
    edited January 2019
    Hi Juanita, 
    Are you using a Surface tablet with Windows 10 by any chance?
    Only reason I ask is because there's a Knowledgebase article which outlines a similar scenario to what you've described here -
    BAS window doesn’t fit on the screen on a Surface tablet with Window 10.
    edited February 2019
    I am using a Lenovo laptop, i have uninstalled reckon and installed again and the problem is still their.  
    edited February 2019
    By the way when I rang up the Reckon tech support they said it was a windows problem, not very helpful tech support.
  • John_PJohn_P Member Posts: 19
    edited February 2019
    Hi Juanita

Try holding down the CTL key while moving your mouse wheel to and fro until you can see all that you want.  This is a Windows action that's good for any application.

Cheers

John P.
    edited February 2019
    Tried that it would only show the left hand side of report.  I need to enter a percentage for tax payable but cant as I cant access the right hand side of report.  I have tried to repair Reckon, I have saved a backup, uninstalled Reckon and installed again but still have the same problem.  I have contacted Reckon help desk, they could not solve the problem.  They said they would contact the developers and ring me back in 4 days time, that was three weeks ago.  Not happy, we pay a yearly fee to Reckon which is not cheap, and then dont support me when I need help, not good enough.  Guess I have to ring them back tomorrow..... Lets hope the problem is fixed before my next BAS is due to the ATO.  Juanita