Personal Plus 2019 report printing errors
Hi thereI am using Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2019 (I recently upgrade from Accounts Personal Plus 2016). There is an issue in that when I create a report, I am unable to print it – I get the following error message: “Unable to verify the active printer at the system level. Please verify the printer I turned on…….” . A screen shot of this complete message is below.
Previously I have been able to print reports from Reckon and nothing has changed in my computer set up, so I am unclear why this error has suddenly appeared.
This same error occurs if I select File>Printer Set Up>For Reports/Graphs.
However if I select: File>Printer Set Up>For Printing Cheques – the application can finds the printer and provides printer options as well as the option to print to PDF. Also if I try to print a cheque, (i.e File>Print Cheques) I am able to successfully print – indicating the application can find and access the printer.
This report printing error occurred spontaneously while using Accounts Personal Plus 2016 (as stated above, I have previously been able to print reports without an issue). It was at this point that I decided to upgrade to Accounts Personal Plus 2019, however even with the new software the error has continued.
- My operating systems is Windows 10 / 64 bit
- I am an administrator on my computer and logged in as such
- My Reckon data file is stored in the same location on my computer as it always has been and this is on the C Drive (i.e. in a folder specific to my user name).
Please advise how to rectify this issue – I look forward to your response.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community