Password reset emails not received and not in junk

Options
Jocelyn Huigsloot_9983946
Jocelyn Huigsloot_9983946 Member Posts: 3
edited April 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I need to reset password (setting up account on new computer and my attempts at previous passwords has now locked me out).  I have not received the password reset emails (have checked emails inboxes and junk folders) ... so now, I'm stuck.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Jocelyn, if you can please give our technical support team a call when you've got a chance we can assist with this and get you up and running. The team are available at 1300 799 150.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jocelyn Huigsloot_9983946
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Thanks.  I have been I hold since logging the post in Community ... and now am speaking to someone.    
  • Jocelyn Huigsloot_9983946
    edited March 2019
    Options
    For any other users that have this problem, a possible solution BEFORE you lock yourself out (ie. if you can get to the control panel) is to go through the Control Panel to "Manage Users", select the user and then select the checkbox to update password.   
    The reason I was not getting emails was that I had (somewhere along the way in the past) set a different email as the recovery email address.  
    Technical support was quick to resolve my issue ... just understand the hold time might be a while.  
  • Robyn Millard
    Robyn Millard Member Posts: 14
    Options

I have the same problem - I had to reset my phone and reinstall the app, and can't reset the password - no email to reset is coming through. I will call 1300 799 150 during opening hours.