STP Error :additionalProperty "TotalGross"

Robyn Palermo
Robyn Palermo Member Posts: 3
edited November 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have been lodging STP files with no issues but just realised I received an error on a file earlier in the month.
The Message was... "Instance.PayrollEvent.PayrollDetail additionalProperty "ToatalGross" exists in instance when not allowed."
This is stated twice. Any ideas?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Robyn,
    Check out our Knowlegebase article on this particular message -
    PayrollDetail requires property “TotalGross” and “TotalPAYG” error when uploading STP files

If you've already submitted successful pay events AFTER the one you've noticed this message on, then your balances will still be up to date as STP is reported on YTD basis.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Robyn Palermo
    Robyn Palermo Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2019
    Thanks Rav,
    Our next pay run was today so it appears to have been successful. I shall keep an eye on its status.
    I couldn't find the article you referred to from the above link but I have attempted to upload the same file several times since with the same error message.

• Dee Bowes
    Dee Bowes Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    I am having this same issue.  It has happened 3 x times now.  Not sure why?  Please help.

• Dee Bowes
    Dee Bowes Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    I have reread the above comment and looked into the article and found the solution.  Thank you.