Q Drives

Options
Adriana Hewett_10059567
Adriana Hewett_10059567 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I am currently on Reckon Accounts Plus 17 and just purchased a cloud version 2018. Need to backup to Q drive but how do I do this? 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Adriana,
    Check out the post below for instructions on how to create a backup in Reckon Accounts Hosted -
    How to create a backup in Reckon Accounts Hosted

The default location for backups is the Hosted My Backup (B:) drive. If you want to change that and backup directly to the Q drive, you change the destination folder (at step 4 in the guide from the linked post above).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Adriana Hewett_10060825
    Adriana Hewett_10060825 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav
    Sorry to be a pain but I do not have My Backup B drive at all. This is where I am having difficulties.
    adriana
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hmmm that sounds odd.

Could you do me a favour and grab a screenshot of what is showing for you in your backup options? (File > Save Copy or Backup > Backup Copy)

I'll add a screenshot of what shows in mine below including the path to get there to show the drive options.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,232 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I can talk you thru it if you give me call on 0418907140

Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com