Error on a previous pay run upload status

Leshelle
Leshelle Member Posts: 103
edited April 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Reckon Accounts desktop.
I have one pay run with a status of ERROR in the Reckon Portal, and when I check in the ATO Portal, that pay run is missing there. In the Reckon Portal when you click on the detail of the error, it says either the ATO was down or Reckon SBR was unavailable at the time. All other pay runs have been successful before and after. So do I need to upload the missing pay run again thru Reckon Gov Connect? 
Any advice appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hi Leshelle,
    If you've uploaded successful STP pay events after this particular one then there is no need to. As Single Touch Payroll submissions are reported on a YTD basis, your latest successful pay event will have updated your balances to the correct figures.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leshelle
    edited April 2020
    OK thanks for confirming that Rav
  • Rachel Brown
    Rachel Brown Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Hi, what if I need to replace file as it is a once off payment to a staff member that hasn't worked since?
  • Leshelle
    edited April 2020
    Rachel I believe it will get picked up in the final STP report that we do after the last pay run. There is an update coming that contains the "Finalisation" of STP.  Rav might confirm?
  • Oats
    Oats Member Posts: 61
    edited June 2019
    I hope so as I have the same problem, first stp for one employee was also the last.  This lodgement is missing from the ATO lodgements.
  • Briolynn Kennedy
    Briolynn Kennedy Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2019
    Can you please advise an answer to the above question if there are no further payments made successfully. Meaning this error came up saying ATO down or Reckon unavailable.... this is my first one and I dont know how to fix the error........... ATO said i was all good to go then this happened...... What can i do from here please?