New Reckon Customer Portal - Reckon Accounts Hosted for Single touch payroll.

Maryna Scheffer
Maryna Scheffer Member Posts: 13
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi, I created a New Reckon Customer Portal and was not suppose to because I am using Reckon Accounts Hosted for Single touch payroll. How do I remove or fix this?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hi Maryna,
    There's no harm in creating a new Reckon Portal account. If you've already registered the ABN with GovConnect you can continue using this new account for your STP submissions.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Maryna Scheffer
    edited June 2019
    That is good to know, I thought that was my problem, it is giving me an error message:  instance.EmployeeData[8].Detail.Email is not any of [subschema 0],[subschema1]

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    For that error, you'll need to check the email address details for the 9th employee in the STP list and ensure its valid and doesn't contain any invalid characters in the email address field in their employee record in Reckon Accounts Hosted. That includes any spaces before or after the email address in the field.

More info - STP upload Error, ‘instance.EmployeeData(*).Detail.Email is not any of (subschema 0),subschema 1),

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Maryna Scheffer
    edited May 2019
    Thank you, that error is sorted but now I have a new one: Invalid Company Information provided.  Please check you ABN/WPN, Company Name and Branch number match those set in Reckon GovConnect Single Touch Payroll for your Company.  I have checked the ABN and copied and paste the company name, is their anything else I can do or check?
  • Maryna Scheffer
    edited June 2019
    Any other advice on this?
  • Rav
    edited June 2019
    There are a few things to check off for this error and you need to pay close attention to the details including case sensitivity, special/invalid characters etc.
    Check out this help article for more info -
    “Invalid Company Information error” in Govconnect STP when submitting pays from Reckon Accounts

• Cliff Duck
    Cliff Duck Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2019

hi Im trying to set up single touch payroll in reckon hosted but from the portal it keeps going to another page where you have to buy an add on accountants package, is this correct
  • Rav
    edited June 2019
    Splitting to its own thread Please reference the new conversation here: Setting up STP but portal keeps going to another page