It keeps sending me around in circle

Comments

• breakfree73
    breakfree73 Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2019
    Options
    me too, but only one of my files 

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Diep,
    Which service are you using? The free STP app or Reckon One (both have been selected in this post).

Are you inputting your correct login credentials and are you getting any error messages?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Diep Le
    Diep Le Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I am using the app one. It asks me for search business name, then sign in, then back to the page ‘search business name’ again... I am trying more than 20 times, still the same.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Have you already registered your ABN at some stage previously?
    Can you let me know the ABN you're trying to register and also confirm if the email address you're using for the app is the same email address for this Reckon Community account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Diep Le
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Yes I have already registered my ABN . I sign in my account successfully last week. My ABN is 99158503791 Email lntd87@gmail.com
  • Rav
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Diep,
    Looks like you spelled your email address incorrectly when you created your app account.
    I've deleted the ABN from the app along with the incorrect account.
    Sign out of the app and close it in full ie. swipe it away from your running apps.
    Give it a couple of minutes, and then reopen the app. You'll need to sign up again and set up your ABN/company, so just take care with the spelling of your email address and you should be fine.

Let me know how you get on

Cheers

• Diep Le
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav I can not sign out because I can’t sign in. I deleted the app, install again. I do the search, still see my account (with ABN) in there and see this error window (photo) . What should I do now? Thank you for your support image
  • Darryn
    Darryn Member Posts: 35
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Sounds almost exactly like my problem.
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/how-do-i-reset-an-incorrect-stp-app-username-e-mail-addre...
    Can't login after having an incorrect email address corrected.  Your error screen is a bit garbled, but the content is the same as mine (and at least one other person's - https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-stp-mobile-android-login-error?utm_source=notifica...).

• Rav
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Diep,
    Can please ensure that you have the most up to date version of the app and if so, uninstall it one more time and sign up on more time now please.

• Sharon Billiau
    Sharon Billiau Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I am having same issue , please help . I think reckon has incorrect email