I have installed the Reckon STP app in my Iphone and tested. wonder how to remove thested employee,

Options
Jeff Zhao
Jeff Zhao Member Posts: 6
edited March 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have downloaded and installed the Reckon STP app in my Iphone and tested some functions. Now I just wonder how to remove the entered employee(s) if I want to remove for test, also how to remove draft Pay Run as it is just for testing as I could not find anyway where they can delete them ?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,476 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Jeff,
    If you need to remove an employee you'll need to enter an End Date for them.

Draft pay events can't be deleted just yet but we'll be adding the ability to do so in an update coming soon.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jeff Zhao
    Jeff Zhao Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I tried Pay Runs and Why it can only enter one employee's wage information and can't enter 2nd employee's wage information. Dose it mean it needs to send Wage information to ATO one by one?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,476 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    When you're creating a pay run, click on the blue menu icon in the corner and select 'Add Employee' then select the next employee you wish to add to that specific pay run and then enter the relevant pay details for that employee.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Michaella Smith
    Michaella Smith Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2019
    Options
    How do you remove a draft, I now have 6 drafts & one adjustment that cannot be re-dated or removed?