my employees ytd totals on their payslips don't match their payment summaries?

Mel B_10115969
Mel B_10115969 Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
my employees ytd totals on their payslips don't match their payment summaries?
The RESC amount didnt match on almost all of them, now that is refreshed and fixed, I am just noticing that their final payslips totals for allowances and payg  etc don't match the payroll totals report and then the payment summaries? Why is this?
It seems to every year take so long to complete and match the payment sumamries?

Please help

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 823 Reckoner Reckoner
    edited April 2020
    Hi Mel

Is it all of them? One or two employees?  How much are they our, cents or lots?

Do you have some screen shots
  • Mel B_10115969
    Mel B_10115969 Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member
    edited July 2019
    20 out of 25 have the incorrect amounts.
    They are out by lots.

The payroll totals report vs the payment summaries are correct.

But their final payslip does not show the same amount at all?

the individual allowances lines and the payg don't match?
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 823 Reckoner Reckoner
    edited April 2020
    First thing, is rebuild & verify the file.

Screenshots will help or send me reports so I can see.

Kim@kwikbooks.com.au 

if all lines RESC and everything correct of payment summaries to the YTD payroll report, there should not be an issue, the YTD will be reset this week anyway, but send reports so I can have a look. 

How much is the allowance line & PAYG out, is it one week, two weeks.

If you run Payroll totals at end of qtr then check pay ytd, to identify which qtr went wrong, then do monthly & weekly until you find the week it went wrong, and we can then see what happend.

• StaceyL123
    StaceyL123 Member Posts: 31 Reckoner Reckoner

I have just discovered that my YTD on payroll has started again on 30/3/23 Help!

Because i have reported every pay period to STP - Will Employees have an issue getting their tax return -

Can someone Please help me ?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,621 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

In your Company information have you set July as the start of financial year and tax year?

• StaceyL123

Yes it says July in both. I have been on the phone with them yesterday and they suggeted a Utilities-rebuild/back up which takes ages about 30 mins because its not responding

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,621 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Ignore the Not Responding message and don’t click on anything, just walk away. It’s usually still working

• StaceyL123

I have just finally got the rebuild and back up done and now all is back to normal. Thank you for reply.