Reckon One for iPhone?

Nick_10150290
Nick_10150290 Member Posts: 3
edited March 2020 in Reckon One
The Reckon wesbite advertises mobile apps for Reckon One, however I can't access what seems to be the main app on my devices: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/reckon/id768425759

I am based in Australia. Is it location dependent or am I doing something wrong? Running iOS 12 on iPhone 8 plus.

Comments

• Nick_10150290
    edited March 2020
    Update: This app seems to be only available in the UK store. Is this intended or an oversight? Bit odd for an Australian company I would have thought. :P
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hey Nick,
    Apologies for the confusion on this, we've put the Reckon One mobile app on hold for the moment as we're working on some pretty big revamps in how we deliver the mobile experience to our users. Still very much in the early days of this at the moment so nothing to announce but we're aiming for more simpler and functional feature sets with it.

For the moment, you can still login to Reckon One on your mobile through a browser app eg. Safari app, Chrome app etc.

Also, can you let me know which page you saw mention of the Reckon One app? I thought this was already updated but if we've missed anything, I'll chase it up.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nick_10150290
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, thanks for your reply. I'm not sure where I saw it mentioned but I did see it before making my original post.

If you decide to offer any kind of beta for the new app I'd like to be part of it. :)