Cannot log in

SUE GREEN
SUE GREEN Member Posts: 27
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Says I am already logged in and should try another user - found a thread that said to contact support so they could log me out - Support is at capacity and hung up on me - what do I do now!!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Sue,
    Head into the Hosted control panel and select 'Log off Remote Sessions'.
    Log off any active sessions that are listed here and then logout (top right corner).

Log back into Hosted after a couple of minutes and then launch the Hosted service as normal.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• SUE GREEN
    edited July 2019
    and after waiting for over an hour i can now get in.
  • SUE GREEN
    edited July 2019
    Did all of that to no avail - and just to be clear the system disconnected me, it was not caused by me not exiting correctly. After waiting for over an hour I can now get in.
  • Debbie Vantwest
    Debbie Vantwest Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    A few weeks ago I got an error with a red screen when I tried to log in to transfer a file.  This situation lasted about 3 days.  I cleared the history and a few other things like re-starting my computer etc but still couldn't get in.   So what I did was I used Google Chrome and logged into Reckon Gov Connect & uploaded my file.   I had no problem.