Raising Invoice to be paid via Stripe

Options
Steven Franks_10371365
Steven Franks_10371365 Member Posts: 1
edited December 2019 in Reckon One
I am raising an invoice in Reckon One that will be paid by Stripe.  It is the first time I am doing this.  I understand there are Zapier tasks that integrate with Reckon One such as creating invoice and a receipt by receive money.
What I don't understand is how these link together so that the invoice and the payment received will match off.
Assistance here is much appreciated!  Thank you

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi Steven,
    Let me check in with some of our API folks on this one and I'll get back to you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi Steven,
    So I've asked about this and Stripe has no concept of the Reckon One invoice unfortunately. The Zapier intergration is great if you create the invoice AND payment in Stripe but not so if the invoice is created in Reckon One.

I will however highlight a different integration we're partnered with which is Pinch Payments. Its a full end to end solution that can update your Reckon One bank account. Check out more info here - https://www.reckon.com/marketplace/add-on/pinch-payments/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Steven Franks_8874617
    Steven Franks_8874617 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Thank you Rav for your response and suggestion. Regards Steven