how do I attach supplier invoices into Reckon Hosted

Options
JER
JER Member Posts: 11
edited January 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am wanting to attach a PDF of each supplier invoice I enter into Reckon Hosted.  Is this possible?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Options
    JER,
    Check out the Cosmic Invoice and AutoEntry add on's that integrate with Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Cosmic Invoice

AutoEntry

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JER
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi Rav, my company uses Reckon hosted in NZ. 
    We are not looking for a mobile app, simply one that when we enter a bill into Reckon, we can attach a PDF of the bill as well. 
    thanks
  • Sheryl Nathan Mitchell
    Sheryl Nathan Mitchell Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Am in NZ also. To send as PDF I send it to myself. Convert to PDF. Then send it to Recipient.
  • JER
    edited January 2020
    Options
    HI, I'm not wanting to send it on to any recipient.  I am just wanting to attach the invoice within Reckon so at any time we can drill down to see the source document, eventually eliminating the need to keep the paper invoice
  • Sheryl Nathan Mitchell
    Sheryl Nathan Mitchell Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Unfortunately, as it has been explained to me, Reckon isn’t for file keeping. Our office is paperless. I bcc all invoices to myself. Save them to hard drive/cloud. It is frustrating.