can't login via google

Options
Maryanne Sweet_10451771
Maryanne Sweet_10451771 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Trying to get into Reckon accounts hosted but am locked out. I login via the portal using the Google login button. It is loading google and giving me options (I have several google accounts) but whenever I select the account linked to Reckon it sends me in a loop back out to the portal so doesn't log me in.

I have added a remote superuser who has followed the activation link created when I added her and somehow she has created a new additional book via her link. She has been advised by support that I have to delete her as a user but I am now unable to access my account via the portal at all.

I have shown her screenshots of her permitted access to my book as she is telling me she can't access any part of the book. So it would make sense to start her again as advised but I now can't get in at all via the portal using the Google login button.

Often the button is not available on the portal and it will only show the 365 login button if at all. I think this is where my superuser went wrong as she was advised by tech to "go to Google" but she didn't understand what the tech meant. The Google button is not always there!

I need to be able to access my account and quite urgently. Can I please have the Google login removed and start again? It appears to be problematic and clearly I need this simplified immediately.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,548 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi Maryanne,
    Let's rewind this a bit just so I can clarify a couple of things.
    Are you trying to access your STP entity in GovConnect or the Reckon Accounts Hosted service itself?
    The reason I ask is, there is never has been any ability to login to the Reckon Accounts Hosted service itself using a Google login. This is specifically only for Portal accounts which hold the GovConnect service used for Single Touch Payroll submissions.
    You need to login to Reckon Accounts Hosted using your specific user credentials on this page here -  https://hosted.reckon.com/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Maryanne Sweet_10451771
    Maryanne Sweet_10451771 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I'm uncertain as to my account subscription details. I have not received any correspondence to confirm anything but I have logged in via google. Have only been able to access it less than 5% of the times I have tried. Was attempting to setup but it appears to have come to a complete stop after many failed efforts. What else can I do to return to the book I started using my premium subscription please?

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Maryanne.  You are trying to log in via Google - google what?
    What is the web address that you are using to try and login or the different web addresses that you might encounter along the way?
    What is the book that you are trying to return to?  I have never heard the expression of a book being used before in relation to Hosted?
    I think that you need to supply a lot more information for anybody to be able to try and figure out what your problem is
    John L G