Hi. ALL date columns in reckon accounts have reverted to a month & year format e.g. 042020 instea

Brian Potter
Brian Potter Member Posts: 2
Hi.    ALL date columns in reckon accounts have reverted to a month & year format e.g. 042020 instead of the full date such as 17/04/2020 (Australian).     I cannot seem to adjust it back to the original full date in spite of uninstalling & reinstalling several times.     How can I adjust this date format?

Comments

• Brad Read
    Brad Read Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2020
    From memory, Qucken takes the date format from the default on you PC.  You might want to check the date format through your Control Panel (Windows 7) in case the PC has had a hissy fit (which they do from time to time) and changed the default date format for your system.
  • Chris Appleby
    Chris Appleby Member Posts: 28
    edited April 2020
    I agree with Brad. It may be that the latest update from WIndows has reset things. I seem to remember a fairly major update recently. I know my update settings were changed after one of them.
  • John Heath
    John Heath Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2020
    Reckon doesn't like you changing the format of the short date in Win 10 it seems.  I had changed mine to read Sat 2/5/2020 down in the task bar.  Stuffed up the Reckon Accounts date when I went to do some work on it today.  Luckily found this message on the forum so was able to fix it easily by going back to the default of 02/05/2020.