Unable to complete a back up - Reckon Accounts Hosted

Romayne Wright
Romayne Wright Member Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Using Reckon Accounts Hosted, I am not able to complete a back up as it reaches 83 ~ 86% after many hours and then suspends and does not move any further. My accountant took a copy of the company file off the cloud and ran a remote back-up successfully but then tried to run a verify and rebuild (which found errors in the file) however the rebuild would also not complete. I am wondering whether support can assist fixing the error in the file.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Hi Romayne,
    We've got a help article which explains the most common cause of slow backups and how to solve, I'll link it below -

HELP GUIDE: Reckon Accounts is frozen/not responding when performing a backup

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Romayne Wright
    Romayne Wright Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    Hello Rav, 

Based on your article, I have now been able to complete a back up. Thanks.
    However, following the back up completing, I did not see the typical option to run the rebuild following my selection being the BackUp and Run Rebuild Option. When the back up finished I got the message (as per the attachment)

As I was unsure whether the rebuild had run or not, I ran a verify data following receipt of the above attachment message and received the same message again.

Could you please advise whether a rebuild has run and if not what should I do next.

Regards,