Error msg: "ATO sent the poll response but the service failed to deserialize it."

Dianne Poon
Dianne Poon Member Posts: 26
I have received an error saying "ATO sent the poll response but the service failed to deserialize it." on the last STP I uploaded. Do I send a full file replacement or a new payrun for that week??  Would like to know before I upload this weeks payrun.  Please response asap.  Thanks

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2020
    If you upload this pay week you won’t have to worry about that one as the figures will include last week
    i had this message once and it never went through it just sat there
  • Dianne Poon
    Dianne Poon Member Posts: 26
    edited August 2020
    Thanks Kris, I have gone ahead and processed this weeks payrun and ignored the previous one which has "error" against it.  Fingers crossed this is correct.  I did check my own myGov and saw that it had last weeks pay in there, so not really understanding how things are done but trust all is okay.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2020
    That’s good. FYI- when a pay run is submitted it reports YTD figures each time, not the actual weekly pay figures