Reinstall Quicken 2010
I received a message that my licence was expiring, I rang Reckon and was advised to uninstall and reinstall Quicken 2010 and type in the Installation key. However, I can't reinstall the program. I get the following message: "User Control Account. This app has been blocked for your protection. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the administrator. D\:autorun.exe."
I rang Reckon again today and was told they had no one who could help me with this. Not very happy, as I have years of data in the program which I now can't access.
I went onto the Communityreckon.com and followed the detailed instructions regarding MSCONFIG abd changing some checkboxes, but this still won't let me install the program. Can anyone assist please.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 951 Payroll Premier
- 119 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community