Jobkeeper Tier1 and Tier 2

Options
Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
edited October 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

if the pay for the first fortnight of Jobkeeper 2 has been paid and lodged, can the pay items as above be entered in the next week of pays or do I have to enter in w/e 9/10 and resubmit STP?

I realise the topup can be paid in the next week but does the actual registration (Tier 1 and Tier2) have to go in the correct fortnight?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Kris_Williams

Just checked in about your question and the recommendation here is to create an Update Event for the previous submission so that the tier codes are entered.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Thanks so much Rav

in addition to extending the time for editing posts - which I see you have done, I would like to be able to enter a quick thank you sometimes, like now, and not have to have a minimum number of characters