Microsoft Edge problem since moving from Google Chrome, won't print

Options

When Win 10 upgraded, the fonts of Reckon online went crazy couldn't read correctly, like a poor roman txt, was told to move to Microsoft Edge so font cured, looks good but big problem since moving from Google Chrome, Edge won't allow print to PDF or to a printer, you click print and nothing happens !

I'm on Administrator.

If I open up Reckon online on Chrome it works, but fonts go all bad again.

I see people complaining around the world and on this Forum, but Reckon do not offer a solution ?

I'm in New Zealand, and I tried to ring tech help, its Friday night 4.45pm and Tech help message says I've rung outside of work hours 9am to 5pm. So what time zone are they working on?

Regards John

23rd October 2020

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi John,

As a starting point I'd recommend reviewing the info in the below help article as it sounds quite similar to what you've outlined and hopefully resolves the print to PDF for you.

I'm in New Zealand, and I tried to ring tech help, its Friday night 4.45pm and Tech help message says I've rung outside of work hours 9am to 5pm. So what time zone are they working on?

Thanks for raising this. Can you let me know which number of ours and prompt/option you dialled on your call through?

The reason I ask is, our tech support team is definitely open for NZ customers, however the presales team has closed so perhaps you may have inadvertently tried to connect to that team?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Aquahort_10859067
    Aquahort_10859067 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I phoned 0508 444999  at 4.45pm NZ time and got message closed after hours

Also got this message

Good new the advice about the Popups to enable was what was wrong with Microsoft Edge, as by default it turns them off !

So that fixed that thank you