Reckon on my laptop

Options

Hello, I have just upgraded Reckon Accounts Plus 2020 to the new tax tables etc. I would like to put the Reckon onto my laptop instead of my main computer.

I have done a back up and there are no Reckon files on the laptop. Is this what I am to do ? If so what do I do next ?

Thanks

Debra

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Please call me on 0418907140 and we can fix it for you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Debra Shinners
    Debra Shinners Member Posts: 8
    Options

Hi Gerry,

I really appreciate your help, however was a little stunned when you sent me a text asking who to send the invoice too. I am covered with Reckon for any support and realise now that I should have waited and rang them directly.

Perhaps when you call someone to offer help, you should say at the beginning of your call, that any assistance you provide is with a fee attached.

Regards

Debra

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Sorry i was not forthcoming with notifying you of any charges as most problems only take a few minutes and are not charged but as you know it took quite some time and effort on Sunday to resolve your issue.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Debra Shinners
    Debra Shinners Member Posts: 8
    Options

Hi Gerry,

It was on a Saturday afternoon but that's ok. I will pay the invoice on Friday.

Regards

Debra