End of day very slow on second terminal
For quite a number of years we have had Reckon POS Lite running successfully.
Recently we decided to add a second terminal.
The POS database is on the first terminal and through a network share, it is networked to the second terminal.
The problem is that the end of day process on the second terminal (the one that is accessing the POS database over the network) is very slow. It can take over an hour for it to complete whereas it takes minutes on the other terminal where the database is local.
Has anyone experienced this same issue and does anyone have any ideas what a solution might be?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community