Reckon Account Premier 2019

Options

Evening, I'm after a copy of this download, I have to reinstall and given the business closure no longer require the latest version. I simply need to print one report from this version from the supplier area. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

If you have a backup send it to me at gwinter0808@gmail.com and i will print it for you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @tyna_newman

If you haven't already taken up Gerry's kind offer above, you'll find the download for Reckon Accounts Business 2019 on our Downloads page linked below.

Alternatively, if you purchased this software previously, you'll be able to download it from the Members Area by logging in with your Customer ID & PIN

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tyna_newman
    tyna_newman Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Rav I have logged onto Reckon Members area and Reckon have removed my access to the previous downloads, I can see them but have no option to click on them and re-download them. I would prefer to reinstall if I could and even gain back the access to my account to download again. I rang the tech line who would not assist me because I wasnt a current customer. Very disappointing really.