How do I access Q drive

How do I access Q drive to look at the files stored in there? I am using Reckon Accounts hosted.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Leigh Pickering

You can access files in the Q drive via the floating toolbar in Reckon Accounts Hosted.

I'll link a video below which outlines this in a bit more detail -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Just goto the RED dot, clik on the down arrow and look at drive you want to explore

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Leigh Pickering
    Leigh Pickering Member Posts: 6

Thank you both for your help.

If I click on a file , Reckon gives me the option of saving it to my PC which is not what I am wanting to do. Is there a way that I can explore Q drive and delete files in Q drive rather than download them to my computer?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Leigh,

To delete files from your Q drive, follow the steps below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Right click on each file and select delete

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

You can also hover your mouse pointer over the file in question, to highlight it (do not click the file), and then press the delete button on your keyboard.

John L G